**KNOWN GREIFERS**

in English in Foren

Beitrag 11–20 von 33

Zurück « 1 2 3 4 » Weiter

# 11

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

And before you say you were NOT... lots of witnesses..so good luck with that.

# 12

von

Skrew

vor 7 Jahre

It was well before that. As we were on the hunt. Twice you buried me (once even mentioning it in chat) so I decided to change into a builder and blow up your house. And like I said any time you build something in a group, if I'm there ill do the same again because I am childish

# 13

von

Skrew

vor 7 Jahre

It was well before that. As we were on the hunt. Twice you buried me (once even mentioning it in chat) so I decided to change into a builder and blow up your house. And like I said any time you build something in a group, if I'm there ill do the same again because I am childish

# 14

von

Skrew

vor 7 Jahre

If you'd notice it was only you that seemed to have a problem with me. I'm not denying that followed you around blowing the stuff up you were doing

# 15

von

Skrew

vor 7 Jahre

If you'd notice it was only you that seemed to have a problem with me. I'm not denying that followed you around blowing the stuff up you were doing

# 16

von

Skrew

vor 7 Jahre

# 17

von

Skrew

vor 7 Jahre

# 18

von

Skrew

vor 7 Jahre

# 19

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

Lol i burried you? Havnt even done that ever... not even once lol. Way to spew out false accusations. Nice try though. So you retaliated by blowing up everyones house in the area?

# 20

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

I think you were the one that burried me. Let be perfectly honest here. I can see why after you thought i did that to you. But i assure you i dont grief anyone.

Beitrag 11–20 von 33

Zurück « 1 2 3 4 » Weiter