**KNOWN GREIFERS**

in English in Foren

Beitrag 21–30 von 33

Zurück « 1 2 3 4 » Weiter

# 21

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

If you want proof just look at my posts on trying to bring the community together as a whole, and fixing the golden bridge from greifers like you.

# 22

von

Skrew

vor 7 Jahre

Once underground (the time you mentioned it otherwise I wouldn't have known it was you) and under gold at the top of some mountains. You were spamming gold everywhere. Pretty sure I wasn't the only person you buried so you deserve everything you get

# 23

von

Skrew

vor 7 Jahre

Oh yes I did bury you at the end to remind you of why you were being harassed. I was playing on my phone and not sure how to open chat in game on a phone

# 24

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

oh when everyone was spamming gold everywhere and building the gold trump across the land? Sorry if i did burry you that was totally unintentional. and underground? like i said i never grief or do stuff like that.

# 25

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

The only time i would have possibly burried you would have been when people were throwing gold everywhere building a tower then the wall across the land. Totally unintentional if i did.

# 26

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

i dont understand the underground part because i was never underground that whole "hunt" as you said.. or even in the 'END' settlement so. you got pinched by someone else dude.

# 27

von

darthhegvader

vor 7 Jahre

this is so chilish lmao u can tele right.. except u stuck forever there about 10-20 mins... jajajjaa... just be peace and go hunt together stop troll and hate each other hahahahaha

# 28

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

oh of course. just had to figure out why he was doing what he was doing. and it was for a poor reason let be honest here. you were there darth. everyone was throwing gold. lol

# 29

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Guys, try to keep it friendly a bit. Seems like you guys know each other pretty well. Go have fun and leave the past behind you.

# 30

von

Sarainia

vor 3 Jahre

If the past posts can be found by random folks like me, then it's not exactly in the past, but instead treasures for an archeologist to uncover these riches and moments of history lols. :)

Beitrag 21–30 von 33

Zurück « 1 2 3 4 » Weiter