von

KTBFFH

vor 7 Jahre

Did we need manually walk? I am just curios

# 2

von

Midori

vor 7 Jahre

you could create short script/macro to auto walk W - loop D - loop Backspace - loop bindkey - f6 With this after clicking f6 you walk infinitely straight+right+jump so you do not get stuck in tree or monster You should ask Firefly if macro/script is allowed in this game as it could be considered automation [boting] resulting in your ban I fight so much that such auto-walk would be useless for me anyway . I'm curious if multi-accounting is allowed , I want to play with many players but it is pretty hard and i have around 80friends to find them. [Maybe after new find random group button this will became non issue]

# 3

von

KTBFFH

vor 7 Jahre

Thanks. I don't like use third party software with my steam account and will never do. There are VAC ban for steam account if they detect as hack software or something. Nah, i just hoping for some auto walk so i can chat and walk at same time = )

# 4

von

darthhegvader

vor 7 Jahre

midori u dissapointme nmv.. why u use loop so wat is fun on walking lmao

# 5

von

Midori

vor 7 Jahre

I do not use loop for walking ,i teleport to people randomly it is quicker lol.

# 6

von

Bucky

vor 7 Jahre

Why walk when you can fly! ^^

# 7

von

KTBFFH

vor 7 Jahre

Yeah you end up teleport to midori fighting at lv500 and both dying haha

# 8

von

Rabotik

vor 7 Jahre

You can always put something heavy on the forward-key of your keyboard :-)

# 9

von

Linnarria

vor 7 Jahre

Anything heavy enough to depress a key is probably also big enough to hit more than one key

# 10

von

Bucky

vor 7 Jahre

Piece of iron the shape of a key with a nutt welded to the top of it. works great

Beitrag 1–10 von 12

1 2 » Weiter