Angeldust Live!

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 22

1 2 3 » Weiter

OP

von

Firefly

vor 8 Jahre

I'll use this thread to post and update the Angeldust Live! (our daily live gaming show on YouTube about Angeldust) broadcast schedule. Starting this week, the daily schedule is: 18.00h - 19.00h UTC: Dutch 19.00h - 20.00h UTC: English So feel free to drop by anytime. You can view upcoming and past episodes of the show at your YouTube-channel: https://youtube.com/AngeldustLive

# 2

von

Firefly

vor 8 Jahre

After a very fun and successful first season, Angeldust Live! is now off the air for a bit after 31 episodes. We'll catch you soon in the second season!

# 3

von

Firefly

vor 8 Jahre

Tonight at 19.00 UTC+1 we'll be doing another Dutch live stream, feel free to chime in with English questions and comments as well!

# 4

von

Firefly

vor 8 Jahre

Tomorrow, the 1st of March 2016 at 19.00 UTC+1, we're doing another Angeldust Live! stream, so feel free to hop by to chat and play Angeldust with a lot of other players.

# 5

von

Firefly

vor 8 Jahre

On the 8th of March 2016 at 19.00 UTC+1, we're doing another Angeldust Live! stream, I'll gladly answer your questions in English.

# 6

von

Firefly

vor 8 Jahre

Tonight, the 15th of March 2016, I'm doing another stream at 19.00 UTC+1. Feel free to drop by with your English questions, even if I might be speaking Dutch.

# 7

von

Firefly

vor 8 Jahre

Tonight's another stream at 18.00h UTC (19.00h UTC+1). And fully in English. And on Twitch. So hop by if you feel like it!

# 8

von

Firefly

vor 8 Jahre

Tonight's another stream, due to DST it's now at 17.00 UTC (19.00h UTC+2).

# 9

von

Firefly

vor 8 Jahre

Hey everyone! I won't be streaming today because I'm not feeling too well. I'll be back on next week with cool new stuff!

# 10

von

Firefly

vor 8 Jahre

The cool new stuff isn't quite finished yet, so check back soon to see when I'm streaming the next episode of Angeldust Live!

Beitrag 1–10 von 22

1 2 3 » Weiter