Angeldust v2.10

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 22

1 2 3 » Weiter

OP

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Angeldust v2.10 is being released for most platforms in the upcoming hours/days. I'll add release notes and screenshots of the new features here once I find the time to document everything. Android / iPad / iPhone users – can you please give me feedback here on the new touchscreen control layout? Please only reply if you have version 2.10. Google Play is being updated right now, iPad / iPhone will take a few days.

# 2

von

p400ooL

vor 7 Jahre

FareFly!!! Как удалить приватезированую територию за городом???

# 3

von

El_Destroyer

vor 7 Jahre

Wait,is v2.10 out now!?

# 4

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Yes. At least, it's already available on Google Play Store, Steam and on the Angeldust website (Windows installer). I'm working on Itch.io right now. iTunes App Store in progress. Mac App Store to follow. But that aside – I still appreciate feedback on the new touchscreen control layout and hints.

# 5

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Itch.io and the iTunes App Store are now also updated. iPad/iPhone users – love to see your thoughts on the touchscreen control change!

# 6

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

So I take it that everyone is just so hooked on playing the game now that they can't respond to my question :)?

# 7

von

setasorcerer

vor 7 Jahre

I play on pc

# 8

von

setasorcerer

vor 7 Jahre

can you help me with this please Firefly? whenever I go to inventory or chat log, after that my mouse controls don't work.

# 9

von

setasorcerer

vor 7 Jahre

just ignore the above pls DX

# 10

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

So. Any *touchscreen users* able to chime in on the control changes? I got one very positive report on YouTube already, but it'd be nice to confirm with more people that the controls are now much improved.

Beitrag 1–10 von 22

1 2 3 » Weiter