Angeldust v2.12

in English in Foren

Beitrag 11–18 von 18

Zurück « 1 2

# 11

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Hey Koooool, you are involved – we can work from this base to get it ready for prime time. Let's gather the players and make it awesome. But I'll do the release notes first.

# 12

von

Zephia

vor 7 Jahre

firefly, the internet is very very lag even move lag too ( have been -100 gold :( ) i was check my internet but it work very well so must be internet of the game , could you fix it plz

# 13

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Here are the full Angeldust v2.12 release notes: http://steamcommunity.com/games/angeldust/announcements/detail/251474277790264359

# 14

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

I just published a new build for Windows and Linux to Steam to fix a very, very rare bug that would trigger when the sun changes in certain angles on huge builds. Thanks to obi2002 for reporting this issue. It will be fixed for all operating systems in the next update.

# 15

von

yuh face

vor 7 Jahre

how do I get v2.12

# 16

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Steam, iPad, iPhone and Android will auto-update. For macOS you need to get the Steam version or standalone on Itch (see Linux link on Support page). Windows installer is updated at the top of the screen.

# 17

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

The Mac App Store Angeldust v2.12 has just been approved and will roll out over the next hours.

# 18

von

Elexyzt

vor 7 Jahre

DO IT ! JUST DO IT !

Beitrag 11–18 von 18

Zurück « 1 2