DEV: Angeldust Creator Kit

in English in Foren

Beitrag 51–57 von 57

Zurück « 1 2 3 4 5 6

# 51

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

??? Have you read the Angeldust Creator Kit PDF yet? That is the main attraction here. 1. The vast majority of sections list 'Available on all devices' and refer to in-game functionality that is available on Android, too. 2.) How do "DLL and EXE things" imply having to code? Help me out as I don't understand!

# 52

von

beamy_donut

vor 1 Jahr

...I thought that the EXE and DLL are programs to you know...CODE. And it actually supports Android? Well then...\(°_°)/

# 53

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

Updated to Angeldust Creator Kit v3.27a: – Removed 'Enhance image quality' section about the deprecated Angeldust PostFX add-on

# 54

von

LyNx3n1x

vor 8 Monaten

Hmmm... How do you stop the NPCs from following decals?🤔 Been trying to figure it out for the past few hrs🥲

# 55

von

Firefly

vor 8 Monaten

@LyNx3n1x: you can't. NPCs always follow decals that meet their requirements. On recent builds it's a core feature to make NPCs walk using the 'transparent sticker' decal. If you have a case where a few decals mess up NPC routing, try to offset the NPC path by one block, or moving the decal slightly out of the way.

# 56

von

Firefly

vor 8 Monaten

Updated to Angeldust Creator Kit v3.29a: – Added 'Implement character dialogs' on the new NPC dialog feature – Added '/lb' (locate biome) command to the 'Commands' (coming soon, in Angeldust v3.29)

# 57

von

Firefly

vor 7 Monaten

Updated to Angeldust Creator Kit v3.29b: – Added 'Streamline character creation' on the new NPC marker functionality

Beitrag 51–57 von 57

Zurück « 1 2 3 4 5 6