People that claim land by yours!

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 18

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

Mr_Cream2254

vor 7 Jahre

Hey, My friends and I have this problem with people claiming land that is right by urs and not ever active or letting us build on it so can you please help with this situation firefly? because its ridiculous having people claim by your land that never is active or allows building. my friend FREE_KITTENS has the same problem. he has a person that claimed where he was going to put his entrance to his beautiful castle and the person put a bunch of poison barrels around it and is not letting them build on it. Please Help!

# 2

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

That's an issue I've run into too. I saw the spammed poison barrels for Kittens blocking his way that took him over 40+ hours to build, what a shame. I hope there's something that can be done. :/

# 3

von

Aoi Blue

vor 7 Jahre

I don't know why people have trouble trusting others to build on their land.

# 4

von

Elexyzt

vor 7 Jahre

@Aoi Blue u misunderstand, he mean "he had claimable land, and the others people build around his claimable land, not inside" :)

# 5

von

Lfod

vor 7 Jahre

I think a good option is to allow people to delete a land claim. I think it is inevitable because it's been requested and it will help with this problem and the problem of using up all your land claims. You can't force people to let you build on claims they own but you should be able to move or delete your claims if some one decides to purposefully troll you.

# 6

von

Aoi Blue

vor 7 Jahre

No, I understand completely, I'm saying why those people are rude.

# 7

von

Aoi Blue

vor 7 Jahre

As a note, I think we need to have some sort of moderators to help deal with situations like these.

# 8

von

Burnin

vor 7 Jahre

I think we should have moderators, or I think that you shouldn't be able to place land claims next to other people's land claims.

# 9

von

Jaelyn

vor 7 Jahre

It's possible, some of these people will be inactive for 3 months straight, so it'd be nice if their accounts are deleted when that happens, and the problem is solved.

# 10

von

SokemRokemRobot

vor 7 Jahre

I was on Jaelyn's account, since I was helping her, so that last comment was mine.

Beitrag 1–10 von 18

1 2 » Weiter