Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Missions

in English in Forums

Post 1–7 of 7

OP

by

KingKohn

7 years ago

I asked if there will be a mission-log so you have something to do all the time like: kill 5 enemy's OR buy the chair block and earn money with it, how higher lvl you are how harder the missions are, so i ask you guys what you think about the idee. Do you want it or not?

# 2

by

yuh face

7 years ago

it sounds like a good idea

# 3

by

Gen Spark

7 years ago

Sounds good to me!

# 4

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

Yeah. I'd like to see what other people would like. I'm having fun already and if they had more fun they'd be around more to see all the stuff we've built; then I'd have more fun. It's no secret that after a player has been building for awhile and then runs around looking at stuff and kills some random monsters in some strange far flung biome; there's not much more to do. Specific quests are generally what people have been asking about and a player vs. player. It's no secret that those two could tie in together and would add many things to do. This would please everybody. I'm sure these things could be rammed into the game over a long weekend. I'm also sure that it wouldn't be proper. Somehow it wouldn't end up fitting into the game. Few people would end up happy with a hastily put together plan such as this. It changes so much that aside from the mechanics of the game and actually making it work and payout properly; it had ought to be well thought out. What if the quests are boring because all that happened was the computer sent you walking off to some random place, time and time again. It seems better to have no quests at all for the time than for us to have repetitive, poorly thought out quests; or to have us randomly slaying one another for no real reason. That could happen, or we could wait and get a better product once it can be properly put together. I'm sure that gears are turning and that unseen progress is being made in addition to the progress that we do see. I for one, am very confident in firefly.

# 5

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

Firefly mentioned that he had NPC's in his offline version used to test server loads. He's said that these NPC's act like functional players. I think he could put a King and a Queen into the game the King (or some such named NPC)could lead a hunt from some place towards level 512 and people could teleport to these NPC's. If the King dies, bad things happen to the gold of the players around him; somehow it could pay out higher than walking around on your own. The queen or whatever the NPC is called could take some sort of parade route around to somewhere and people could teleport to the NPC to look at things. People could claim lands along and around the route and it could be used to draw people to the same particularly attractive areas at the same time. I don't pretend to know how this parade route could be determined. I know firefly said something such as this could be done. He could have a third NPC (or a third NPC class) tour the player vs. player areas. Teleport to it and fight players. I'm sure there are many other ideas that would improve the player experience; I know because firefly writes them down. This is the way that things seem to be going to me and I sometimes have my ear on the ground.

# 6

by

legendaryvanityp

7 years ago

ITS KINDA EASY, BECAUSE IM ONLY LEVEL 18

# 7

by

KingKohn

7 years ago

ok but it gets boring after a while

Post 1–7 of 7