Action Blocks

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 15

1 2 » Next

OP

by

ZeroTakenaka

7 years ago

Firefly, you told me to do it so... Bouncy/Sticky/Slippery Blocks Spike Blocks Lava Water Conveyor Belts Actuator/pistons/elevator Turrets Pressure Plates/Buttons <-- connected to turrets somehow?

# 2

by

legendaryvanityp

7 years ago

YES PLS I LOVE THAT

# 3

by

KingKohn

7 years ago

i love the idees but it will be hard to make for firefly

# 4

by

ZeroTakenaka

7 years ago

Some of them yes but others I don't think as much. Like certain blocks can just be checked if a player is touching that block like spikes. Conveyor belts could just be something like if player is touching block, push in a certain direction. The placement of which direction could be from where the player is standing. I'm no programmer though. Honestly, the harder ones to program would be buttons/traps/actuators/pistons

# 5

by

Zeviz

7 years ago

I don't know about turrets since there wont be a reason in having a Builder class, but it is an interesting idea nonetheless.

# 6

by

ZeroTakenaka

7 years ago

@Zeviz Honestly, I wouldn't say it would have to be turrets specifically but more traps... although they won't work because you can't build anywhere anymore.

# 7

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Thanks for posting these ideas, Zero! 'Active' blocks will be a lot of fun to build and play around with. One thing I am wondering though – what does the 'spike' block do?

# 8

by

aecha

7 years ago

Spike block, it is to hurt the creatures, I guess.

# 9

by

Firefly

7 years ago

OK, you 'guess' :D But does anyone know for certain :)?

# 10

by

obi-

7 years ago

I think hes thinking of a block that would cause damage to an entity over time or all at once if an entity fell on it, deppends on what zero was thinking.

Post 1–10 of 15

1 2 » Next