Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Help! Can't play the game. Freeze and Blackscreen

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

Wumbodin

2 years ago

Whenever I start the game at sign-in screen the game freeze and goes into black screen but I can still hear the music. I played on my laptop ASUS X555B CPU: AMD Dual-Core A9-9420 Radeon Graphics R5 M420 2GB Windows 10 64 bit. RAM 4 GB Please help, I tried googling but can't find anyone who has the same problem as me.

# 2

by

Firefly

2 years ago

Hey @Wumbodin, do you still have this problem? Your system looks pretty good for playing. Do you have this problem with other games too? If the screen is black, can you use Alt+Tab to switch back to your desktop? Does anything pop up when you Alt+Tab back to Angeldust? We'll have to try a few things to get this working, but we'll get there!

# 3

by

Wumbodin

2 years ago

Thank you for your response and sorry for the late reply. My game goes blackscreen with mouse cursor circling. Alt-tab doesn't do anything it's only showing my available tabs but can't move out from the game. I can only restart my laptop or sign out. I can't take a screenshot yet, maybe I'll try Alt+F4 next. I forget to mention but I got this game from a steam gift from my friend maybe that is an issue?. I tried playing another game on steam and it's still working fine. Is there AMD compatibility issue? I'm not sure what to try first to fix this.

# 4

by

Wumbodin

2 years ago

It works, I just need to run the 32bit version of the game. It's weird because I have checked on my settings and my windows is run on 64 bit OS. Thank you for the reply.

# 5

by

Firefly

2 years ago

Wow, I'm glad you find a way to play. It seems weird that the 64-bit version doesn't work, but 32-bit is almost identical in all ways. Have fun playing!

Post 1–5 of 5