Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

NO MORE CLAIM

in English in Forums

Post 1–8 of 8

OP

by

Plund

7 years ago

BUILD AND DESTROY ANYWHERE WE WANT .. THAT is BETTER .. NO MORE LIMIT FOR BUILDERS .. I HATE CLAIM CLAIM CLAIM .. LETS MAKE SKYCITY AGAIN

# 2

by

legendaryvanityp

7 years ago

this wouldnt be possible, then people will destroy anyones build they had built a very long time on

# 3

by

Kamikaze Justice

7 years ago

Plund= plunder? You want to play in a different game with total anarchy. Not AngelDust.

# 4

by

WOLFTHORN

7 years ago

Id agree gp play another game where u can be a savage... Go play Rust.. It will make u go on your knees and say thank u AD is a civilized game

# 5

by

Blueshoes

7 years ago

Claim is cheaper as in 1k gold coins per claim now. Hunt then shop or claim feels like an achievement :-)

# 6

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

When the game started it was free build. Anyone could build anywhere; nobody could build on your claim except you. Claims were 8k. If you're walking about and you find something build on an unclaimed area; somebody built it in the first two months of the game. Over the past week Firefly said on at least two occasions during the stream that he was going to turn the free build back on. Unless it's a cruel joke. Free build is nice because you and I and Joe Schmoe from the other side of the world can start building something together without even being friends. If we make it really nice one of us could claim it and it may never be disturbed. If none of us decide to claim it and later someone comes along and messes it all up; or if they claim it then it becomes theirs... Would that take away from the fun we had building it? Possibly a bit, but it would be on us for not claiming it in the first place and possibly things such as that could be dealt with somehow after they happen. Keep in mind that it's possible for that not to happen. We might build it and leave it and nobody messes it up; what if someone messes it up in a year or in two years. Most of us will be old men by then and we won't really remember; it would be nice that we were able to build it and it lasted so long. We'll need to take medicine everyday just to stay alive; we probably won't be that upset about the thing that we built two years ago (and never bothered to claim) being griefed or claimed by somebody else. I don't know because I wasn't around for long; the free build was shut off two weeks after I started playing. I think we should try it again; nobody's talking about getting rid of claims. I think that's a poor translation of some sort.

# 7

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Right now, I'm working hard on rewriting the server back end so that the game world can be more flexible. The idea is that the world will become 'open' again in the sense that you don't have to claim to build somewhere. Land claims will still be in the game so that you can protect your builds, have a form of waypoints and build together with your friends.

# 8

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

I would like to be able to build anywhere. It would be nice if "Natural" blocks slowly decay to the original state, or at least have a pass that removes all these stray messy ground chunks left by mammoths, trolls and other mobs.

Post 1–8 of 8