Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

To me AngelDust is Perfect

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 10

OP

by

UNIX

2 years ago

For me in my opinion AngelDust is the best game i ever played Like Seriously i play this game Everyday Its just so much fun. So many biomes to explore.So much creature to fight.And so much New things to collect.And even it has an End Boss to fight.Especially When you need to Win A Lottery to get a pet snack And have a Pet its just Cool.because why i am saying this is THE BEST GAME I EVER PLAYED IS. MMO'S game i Played So Far is just like a Normal game. in other game when you Need A Pet You Just need to kill the Mob everytime so it has a chance to drop a Pet.BUT for AngelDust u need to Win A Lottery to get a Pet Snack and Infact the WORLD on Angeldust is Overwhelming because its litterally so BIG Rather than other MMO'S the WORLD Ends when you beat a specific BOSS.So yeah Thats It Basically this game is FUN.And yes Anyone can Share their Thought About My Topic and Sorry if u have a hard time reading my Long thoughts.And Yeah Have Fun :)

# 2

by

Red Kangaroo

2 years ago

Yeah it's a great game, I love it!

# 3

by

Hummm

2 years ago

The GMs are nice too... ;)

# 4

by

Firefly

2 years ago

Thanks for the kinds words @UNIX! I'm glad y'all like the game.

# 5

by

UNIX

2 years ago

Np @FireFly Just Sharing My Thoughts and u guys could Share ur thoughts and Feelings on My Forum Topic.And Now PEACE ;)

# 6

by

xagas

2 years ago

i've been playing angeldust for 3 years and never got sick :) every now and then i take a break, but i'll be back soon :)

# 7

by

ibnurafi1550

2 years ago

Unix

# 8

by

Deneon

2 years ago

Angeldust is only game i visit every day.

# 9

by

mrvins

2 years ago

Yeahhh really nice game i love it

# 10

by

The Wicked Dust

2 years ago

Angel dust is beautiful and even more wonderful when it's played with friends! When playing with the scout, sorceress, knight and builder as one team it's a really unstoppable force :D I have always enjoyed it and I believe that we would see more. Frank it's not easy to have suggestions from all these people but you do and even communicate and that alone gives us enough joy!

Post 1–10 of 10