New wonders! (2021 Q4)

in English in Forums

Post 11–19 of 19

Previous « 1 2

# 11

by

Rob12

2 years ago

Well done people, congrats, especially to Infamous! Here's hoping I'm on this list too :D Hint hint.

# 12

by

Firefly

2 years ago

To conclude the batch, I've added 'Dragons Nest Spaceport', @Rob12's third wonder to the rotation, currently at spot 30. Congratulations to Rob12 for getting a third wonder officially approved! And what a wonder it is: veritably HUGE with a great overarching design (check the world map), intricate details and a few new building tricks I haven't seen around just yet. There's scripted NPCs, persistent creatures and photon machinery all over the place. If you're a fan of sci-fi, spaceships and/or the lore of Rob12's previous builds, you'll definitely need to check out this majestic new piece of architecture. Space ahoy, mateys!

# 13

by

Hummm

2 years ago

@UNIX you obviously have a web browser, click on that icon in the top right (2nd one in) just use the web interface... @Rob12 very nice! ... https://imgur.com/gallery/vbTKMI3

# 14

by

Rob12

2 years ago

Thank you Firefly very much for adding my Spaceport to the wonders list and again congratulations to all the other wonder builders. Rob12.

# 15

by

Rob12

2 years ago

@ Hummm, thank you. Nice screenshot too :D

# 16

by

xagas

2 years ago

:O

# 17

by

xagas

2 years ago

Wow, Happy birthday!

# 18

by

Firefly

2 years ago

Shoehorning another wonder into this topic: 'Sinabun Village' by @SEMAR_X. Their second wonder is now listed under number 31 in the wonders rotation. Sinabun Village is a cozy—uh—village with cool things to discover. So far I've found a water wheel, an underground cave housing a mysterious dude, a railroad, a market and tons of other buildings and NPCs just trying to strike up a conversation in Indonesian. Like SEMAR_X's previous wonder (City X Bronc) I found this wonder to be a very comfortable place to walk around. Just forgetting the worries of my day and taking in the sights. It's not huge, it's not spectacular, but just perfectly serviceable as a nice place to be. And don't we all like a nice place to be?

# 19

by

Rob12

2 years ago

Well done SEMAR_X, congratulations on your second Wonder, I'm on my way to visit :D

Post 11–19 of 19

Previous « 1 2