by

xagas

1 year ago

Congratulations @JeremyDarkling!

# 12

by

Firefly

1 year ago

I made the mistake of looking up 'sushi pizza' and now I'm hungry.

# 13

by

Zephia

1 year ago

ahoy, passing by forum to see and I see this topic how does it work actually? and does it only apply to new players only?

# 14

by

Lembas

1 year ago

if, for example, @Hummm can be called a new player? I do not think so)

# 15

by

Hummm

1 year ago

Hi @Zephia long time no see ... yes open to all players, resets every month (with a rankings post) @Lebas, Hammm is not me, but no doubt, not a new player [edit oh. nm.. typo] [edit2] it's mostly dominated by new players the first half of the month b/c of discovery bonuses, but as the month wanes, new player interest does too, and only the grinders are left

# 16

by

Lembas

1 year ago

Congratulations @JeremyDarkling! You did a great job this month. I hope this is not your last accomplishment (just don't disappear from my life for a whole month anymore, please:D )

# 17

by

SodaMeow

1 year ago

sushi picnic @JeremyDarkling let do this! Tomorrow 5 AUG- Friday at 13:00 UTC time. apologize for the late reply and I really hope you can make it, either way I be there. Everyone welcome to join - plenty of pizza and sushi to go round! Watch me demolish a pizza or two in BTT! Or create your own! @Firefly-sushi pizza - you got it! all prepared, just bring yourself!:D Let's celebrate JeremyDarkling's win in style, I even brought a bottle! How cool!(I am). =^.^= Adding meeting place at BTT - you can TP via (GM) sodameow's house!

# 18

by

Elki

1 year ago

Congratulations JeremyDarkling! I knew you could do it!! 👏 *Claps* 😊

# 19

by

JeremyDarkling

1 year ago

Well then, meet at 16:00 Kyiv time on Friday. :) I will be glad to see you. Thank you, Elki, without your support and Soda's support, I wouldn't risk it :D Thank you, you are very nice. Thanks Hagas!

# 20

by

Firefly

1 year ago

I'll do my best to make it to the sushi party with pizza. I think I can make it, but I'm sort of double-booked. Might be a bit later than 13.00h UTC.

Post 11–20 of 23

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next