Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

HAPPY NEW YEAR ANGELDUST HEROS

in English in Forums

Post 1–9 of 9

OP

by

(GM) SodaMeow

1 year ago

To everyone thriving in this amazing community!:D Wishing all the Hero's a happy and super exciting year in 2023! Also want to share some new years resolution ideas....pls add if you have any! Maybe I will encourage you! hehe.:D 1. Gold medal for the monthly leaderboard 2. Build a wonder 3. Get more gold than Loki on live streams 4. Never miss firefly's live streams ~~~started the dancing and countdown already, come join in the fun (you know where this is)! ~meow https://imgur.com/5xFPb8j https://imgur.com/X3G7X10 =^.^=

# 2

by

Firefly

1 year ago

Happy New Year! :D (Is my calendar broken?) I too promise to try and not miss a Firefly livestream next year!

# 3

by

obi-

1 year ago

Happy new year everyone! Now that we are in 2023, it feels crazy looking at the date, feels like we are in the future, still used to 201X type dates

# 4

by

INFAMOUS

1 year ago

Happy New Year! I hope everyone is doing well. Party On Dudes!

# 5

by

(GM) SodaMeow

1 year ago

@Firefly, your calendar is just fine! :D 2023 is just around the corner....2022 has gone so fast, am beating it to 2023! Hehe! Please build your Happy New Year signs!

# 6

by

Rob12

1 year ago

Happy new year everyone! Hope you have a prosperous 2023.

# 7

by

Firefly

1 year ago

Happy New Year everyone! I'm now officially living in the future and I'm glad every single one of you is too. Have a great year and remember to pause and enjoy life at times.

# 8

by

Hummm

1 year ago

... and to celebrate the New Year, the weekend quest featured a special "two separate creatures" nice touch @Firefly! :D

# 9

by

beamy_donut

1 year ago

Happy New Year! Well, i didn't show up in the last 3-4 Streams (i think maybe a minute in the Christmas Stream). Why? I was bored from AD. Still hope everyone had fun in these Streams! Have a nice day, and eat some Donuts.

Post 1–9 of 9