Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Newbie City

in English in Forums

Post 1–4 of 4

OP

by

beamy_donut

1 year ago

Hey everybody, beamy_donut here! I have an idea how new Players can find other ones. How? A town! So, my idea is to make a town for the new ones. I will call the Town Newbie City. And Players with exprience in AD (like Firefly himself, SodaMeow, maybe Loki the Witful etc.) could teach the new Players about AD (like about the Lore of AD, Strategys, building Dungeons, Wonders and House etc.) which would be cool. It's only an idea, but i will be happy when many Players like this idea. So that's all for you. Get a Donut, have a good day, and Support Firefly as much as you can. With creamy greetings, beamy_donut

# 2

by

beamy_donut

1 year ago

Newbie City is not dead! I started building the Town Hall where all the Players can talk to others and hear what I, Mayor Donut, have to say. So, i still have to claim more Land for the Houses of the Newbies and...than Newbie City can finally start to really being a wonderful Place. Thanks to @SodaMeow who gave me great tips and @Loki The Witful being interested in the Project!

# 3

by

beamy_donut

1 year ago

Little Update: Now there is enough place for some Houses for the Newbies! I just have to make Paths (Paths are the Roads) so they know where to walk to the Houses and the Town Hall. After that Newbie City can FINALLY begin!

# 4

by

beamy_donut

1 year ago

Update: The Paths are done! Go read the third Topic of Newbie City to have some more information!

Post 1–4 of 4