Email is the only security.

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Jario

1 year ago

I created this account here with a certain email. However, my email had a serious problem and I had to delete it from existence. However, as the topic already makes clear, email is the only security for accounts created in this wonderful and addictive game. That is, in other words, as I no longer have the email address for my Angeldust account, I will have to create another one and ending it is simply sad. I will have to change the password. (Ex): [password]: account559y [new password]: 7thd7ebfirhxnfjrid. "TO ENSURE NO ONE BREAKS"

# 2

by

Jario

1 year ago

My little house 😭

# 3

by

Jario

1 year ago

Okay, I'll stop the drama and accept the facts. 😢

# 4

by

Jario

1 year ago

I hope that Angeldust in the future will have it in the background, like changing emails. "Sorry if I said something that bothered you"

# 5

by

Jario

1 year ago

I hope that Angeldust in the future will have it in the background, like changing emails. "Sorry if I said something that bothered you"

# 6

by

Jario

1 year ago

# 7

by

Firefly

1 year ago

You can e-mail me at support@angeldu.st if you want to change the e-mail address for an account, but I'll ask you lots of questions to make sure you are you :-)

# 8

by

Jario

1 year ago

Wow, how magnificent! 😁 Show! 😲 Muito obrigado Firefly! 👍

# 9

by

obi-

1 year ago

egg

# 10

by