Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Angeldust v3.28

in English in Forums

Post 1–8 of 8

OP

by

Firefly

11 months ago

Angeldust v3.28 is here, bringing some MAJOR changes to the game! Here's a quick rundown: – greatly increase player movement speed and mobility – enhance game world lighting to be much smoother – remove dark and bright spots in lighting – drop touchscreen long-press-to-doxx (paste) – fix 'high' energy saving graphical artifacts – improve tapered column block (pot) appearance I'll discuss these—and more—changes on the livestream today. With this update, I've rewritten several fundamental components in the game to make it much better. Let me know what you think!

# 2

by

Firefly

11 months ago

Minor bug and workaround: on my most recent livestream (#430) I used cinematic mode in Angeldust v3.28 and the time slider acted a bit weird. This is fixed once you cross the 'time-lapse' value, so just decrease or increase the value until it wraps and you're good.

# 3

by

ShinjouChYT

11 months ago

Oh i see.

# 4

by

Firefly

11 months ago

Heads-up, I've rolled out a server update that tweaks two things: 1.) Game world data now streams in at a higher speed. This ensures that wherever you go, claimed lands will always load in quickly enough to keep exploring. Please report here if you see missing horizontal slices in the game world—this can be a visual bug due to me rewriting some very old code. 2.) Players on iPad and iPhone who can't update to Angeldust v3.28 can now still play on Angeldust v3.27. Apple disallows me from releasing the game update for older devices, this is the best I can do. Note that Angeldust itself would still run on iPhone 3 GS with iOS 6.1 if Apple allowed me to.

# 5

by

ShinjouChYT

11 months ago

Truly.

# 6

by

ShinjouChYT

11 months ago

Btw my condolences for old iphone users

# 7

by

Firefly

4 months ago

Quick heads-up: after half a year of extended Angeldust support for iOS 9.0, this might come to an end with the next Angeldust update as I don't have the capacity to keep multiple versions afloat.

Post 1–8 of 8