Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

I'll be back.

in English in Forums

Post 1–3 of 3

OP

by

beamy_donut

10 months ago

Hey my follow Donuts, I am back...on the next Stream. When you wonder where I was: I am still on Vacation and spent most of the time having fun. So I didnt found time and will to play Angeldust as I was kinda done with the Game but now I just want to see Angeldust and Newbie City again. Now, here I am. I hope I didnt miss anything special and hope that I am not forgotten because I felt like an Part of the Community (suprisingly). Also, I hope that Newbie City isn't completely destroyed by some Trolls and hope that Newbie City is now an more fun Place if you know what I mean. Blah blah blah, you get it. I'll be back. Cya in the next Stream and have an Donut. your Friend beamy_donut ;)))))))

# 2

by

TalkingPlants

10 months ago

Welcome back, Beamy. What are your thoughts on the theory of the donut shaped universe?

# 3

by

beamy_donut

10 months ago

Donut shaped Universe?! Well, the Chocolate Donuts are the Main Race, the pink Donuts are the Rebels lead by me and the rest is not important. An Donut Shaped Universe (Donutverse) really could be an great discovery of how the Donuts came to be...Donuts. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Post 1–3 of 3