by

fatih+

9 months ago

Bohus

# 12

by

Firefly

9 months ago

Thank you, fatih+ for this amazingly complex and creative puzzle trail that you created! You obviously spent a ton of time stringing together clues and challenges, leading up to a climactic multiple-choice ending that rivals the likes of Deus Ex. With puzzles ranging from image histogram analysis to spectral decoding of waveforms there was something fun for everyone in the family, and it all ties back to and into Angeldust. The overall level of difficulty was a bit too high for me to waltz through the puzzles though, and it left me longing for a few simpler challenges at times. I was really happy to discover the '2 out of 4' clue at the end of the final videos, so at least I felt somewhat proud of my accomplishments at the end :-) Still, looking back at the livestream right after I ended the stream I felt there is something fun and funny in me trying to struggle through the puzzles. Couldn't have done it without the encouragement of the viewers and the timed-out support in the form of clues and cheats from you and @obi-. Also, technically everything that could go wrong went wrong, which was pretty hilarious! It was a historic event for sure, something to be eternalized on the next Angeldust iceberg. As I summarized on the livestream I believe the challenge as presented was basically impossible without foreknowledge or cheating, and I feel that Jorge's story—the previous puzzle—was more accessible. Maybe you can use this experience to hone your craft as a puzzle maker, because I certainly want to encourage you to continue making this type of content if you enjoy it. Just keep in mind that others might not have access to, or understand, some of the content that you provide when using more exotic ways of sharing information. In all: great job, great content and I'm glad we spent all this time together meandering the hard road to victory! :D

# 13

by

fatih+

9 months ago

Thanks for playing! I will try to improve it next time. The last stream was one of the best streams ever, how Obi got time out so many times, and how we can see Firefly go down in a spiral with puzzles that keep coming on his way. Honestly, it's the funniest stream I ever watch 💀

Post 11–13 of 13

Previous « 1 2