Want to be in a Music Video?

in English in Forums

Post 11–19 of 19

Previous « 1 2

# 11

by

TalkingPlants

8 months ago

haha, Thanks, Firefly Im trying to think of some more dance styles that would go with this song. Here's a slightly longer loop with sound. the OST music style sounds like a type of jazz, curious what kind of dance would go with that, Swing dance? https://youtu.be/yC-alQD2mA0 Im using Adobe Animate for this project

# 12

by

FePower2011

8 months ago

How do you shareware the screenshots?

# 13

by

Firefly

8 months ago

@TalkingPlants: I'm more of a human than a dancer… maybe there are some good dancers reading this who can enlighten everyone.

# 14

by

TalkingPlants

8 months ago

@FePower2011 I just took a screenshot of the land background and screenshots of the characters, put them in my graphics image editing application, removed the background from the characters and separated the arms, legs, hands as individual layers, then saved them each as PNG files and put them in the animation software and animated each arm and leg.

# 15

by

TalkingPlants

8 months ago

@FePower2011 I just took a screenshot of the land background and screenshots of the characters, put them in my graphics image editing application, removed the background from the characters and separated the arms, legs, hands as individual layers, then saved them each as PNG files and put them in the animation software and animated each arm and leg.

# 16

by

Firefly

8 months ago

I think @FePower2011 was asking about how to get the screenshots to you @TalkingPlants. A short-ish answer would be to upload them to Imgur or a similar service and send a private message to @TalkingPlants with the links in it.

# 17

by

TalkingPlants

8 months ago

@FireFly and @FePower2011 , Yes Imgur will work for me

# 18

by

TalkingPlants

8 months ago

@FireFly and @FePower2011 , Yes Imgur will work for me

# 19

by

TalkingPlants

8 months ago

So I wanted to share a draft today, but still working on some key scenes, it's gonna be so fun, hope you all will enjoy it. So if anyone else wants their work to be in it, feel free to send an Imgur or YouTube link. -Plants

Post 11–19 of 19

Previous « 1 2