Justice

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

# 3

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

I hope you're joking. :D Blueshoes has been an invaluable member of the discord server and the AngelDust community. It's not a matter of how long you've been around it's a matter of how much you've contributed. Besides, Trump doesn't have that power. Maybe you could appeal to some dictator, but I doubt they would get involved either. Someone who just thinks they are a dictator won't do.

# 4

by

Raythirs

7 years ago

I'm dead serious, she's a disgrace. if you actually knew her then you would know she is a liar and selfish. blue only looks out for herself and fakes this good person behavior. meet her in real life sometime and you would know.

# 5

by

Kamikaze Justice

7 years ago

I'm so glad, I don't know what you're talking about. Just play the game. Also, a great thing about being online... you don't need to be how you really are in real life.

# 6

by

Kamikaze Justice

7 years ago

And a side note... the name of my town is "Justice". I just haven't made a welcome sign, yet.

# 7

by

Raythirs

7 years ago

this picture on my petition can be used as your sign. BAN BLUESHOES FROM ADMIN!!!

# 8

by

Panda_Express_

7 years ago

Hey Kamikaze, Can I join your town..?

# 9

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

Seriously, anyone who would resort to petitioning a President over a petty matter is person who only looks out for themselves. If you really don't like Blueshoes so much, go make your own room. However, what I'm sensing is the projection of someone who hates their ex.

# 10

by

Doddy

7 years ago

#MakeBlueshoesPresident

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next