Create our own pet...

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 25

1 2 3 » Next

OP

by

Kamikaze Justice

2 months ago

It would be so cool to be able to create our own pet... cat, dog, or bird. It would cost $100k in gold to create a pet because it would be that cool. We would be able to give it the attributes we want it to have. Use 100 pts to use on the attributes... strength/power, life/defense, and speed. Can use all 100 pts on one of the attributes, or spread it around. Each attribute will have a base amount of 25 pts each to start with. We can also choose the colors on our pet. IMO, this would be a definite upgrade to the system we have now, where all the pets are the same, even though they look different. Someone will say,"It can't be done", but I still say,"It would be so cool".

# 2

by

Firefly

2 months ago

Here, I'll do it: It can't be done. (I even capitalized the It) The first step in pet and mount enhancement would be custom names. It would be so cool.

# 3

by

Hummm

2 months ago

I was hoping the first pet enhancement would be birds... that circle you every time you die, like vultures. (would bring Joy to the death experience)

# 4

by

Kamikaze Justice

2 months ago

@FF... Giving our pets names would be cool, too... but not "so" cool. @Hummm... and go a step further, have the birds drop their dung on our exhausted bodies.

# 5

by

obi-

2 months ago

i think naming our pets would be pretty cool, for completely good reasons

# 6

by

Hummm

2 months ago

well, there goes that feature.

# 7

by

corpsehusband

2 months ago

I also suggest to be name our pet. But my idea is we can ride birds for some time like 10sec or 20sec it would be cool to have the in the game.

# 8

by

Firefly

2 months ago

Forget riding birds (technically the moa is a bird), I'd love to fly on a drakeling!

# 9

by

corpsehusband

2 months ago

But I need to give you 33 dollers to ride on drakeling.

# 10

by

corpsehusband

2 months ago

Would you discount me on the price lol

Post 1–10 of 25

1 2 3 » Next