Angeldust Live! #500

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

8 days ago

Here's a heads-up on the upcoming two livestreams. Because on Saturday, October 12th 2024 Angeldust will celebrate it's ninth(!) anniversary, woohoo! I thought it'd be cool and symbolic to have the 500th livestream on that date, but some players let me know that they've been planning a few things and those will take more time. So it looks like this weekend, on October 12th, I'll just do Angeldust Live! #499 as planned. We'll celebrate the anniversary, but we'll also save the major celebratory content for the actual 500th livestream. This leaves me in a weird spot, because I likely can not stream on Saturday, October 19th 2024. And I don't want to have the 500th stream on a different day than a Saturday. So my question to the community is: can we move Angeldust Live! #500 to October 26th 2024? That gives everyone a bit more room for creating celebratory content and it gives us an actual Saturday with the regular crowd. There's also a chance that both of these livestreams start a bit earlier than usual, to make them more accessible to players in other (earlier) timezones.

# 2

by

Ruan4K

8 days ago

Yeah seems quite good for me. Even tho I think it would be very cool to have stream #500 on October 12th, it's fine to do it on October 26th, do what seems more comfortable to you. For me, Saturday 26th it is.

# 3

by

obi-

8 days ago

you can always do a 499.5 to take care of the weird gap, and push 500 back another week

# 4

by

fatih+

8 days ago

im with Ruan, Even tho it would be nice to have stream 500 on October 12th, im still fine if its October 26th, do what you think is more comfortable for you (no rush) and for the people who want to show something in stream #499 (atless one of them) says that they can do it anytime you feel like it!

# 5

by

Hummm

8 days ago

maybe you could do a dev stream on 17 or 18, since they have their own counter

# 7

by

Loki The Witful

7 days ago

🤔

# 8

by