Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

how to get on an elden ring?

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 10

OP

by

ivo56

6 days ago

tell me what you have to do to get on an eldering in the saddle? please?

# 2

by

ivo56

6 days ago

oops sorry, elderling

# 3

by

(GM) Witful Loki

6 days ago

To ride the Elderling or any dragon you have to do one of these. Build a Wonder, a wonder is a very good build with many hours dedicated to making it, you can get an idea of what qualities as a wonder by clicking the wonder button in the telecharger. Donate, you can donate money to the game and get it, the donation cost about 33$ US dollars, I can remember the other money conversion for the donation. The donation and wonder builder gives you the golden saddle which lets you ride dragons and it also gives you the cheese block! This is about it, we do have some random players who donate to other players but this is very rare when it happens.

# 4

by

Best Player USA

6 days ago

@loki maybe you should ask ChatGPT to clean up your word salad before posting here, just saying.

# 5

by

SodaMeow

6 days ago

I like salad, the more weird the salad the better! No to ChatGPT! It destroys creativity & individuality! So there! Keep bringing on the salad! lol. :D

# 6

by

ritpop

6 days ago

What is a word salad? Loki text was clear, simple and direct. @sodaMeow: "No to ChatGPT! It destroys creativity & individuality! " ehhh no. Absolutely not. You probably are using a hammer to paint a canvas if this is happenning to you.

# 7

by

(GM) Witful Loki

6 days ago

I responded before I had my morning tea, and also I did it like this for I kinda do it like this in game, it works for many of the newer players for some weird reason. I could try harder to make it more simple and yet have all the answers, but I was in a rush, I am supposed to be working, even right now… shhhh do not tell anyone I am here at this moment and time.

# 8

by

ivo56

5 days ago

thank guys

# 9

by

ivo56

5 days ago

chatgpt or not, as long as I get an answer I'm fine. 👍

# 10

by

Hummm

5 days ago

The correct response would be to direct them to the Discord server, where there is a full time community, a bot, and a FAQ, that together, can answer 99.9% of your questions.

Post 1–10 of 10