Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Color Block

in English in Forums





Post 41–43 of 43

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5


# 41

by

Firefly

3 days ago


New public test version: https://angeldu.st/static/webgl-spraypaint 1.) Tailored panels now place with the correct contents in the online game mode, though they appear wrong while pending placement. Thanks to @Loki The Witful for reporting this issue. 2.) @ player name text input suggestions are now sorted kinda alphabetically and can be prefix-searched. Prefix-search is also kinda case independent. Accepting a player name suggestion will add it to your text with the correct capitalization. If no matches remain you exit player name suggestion mode until you type another @, or backspace to the previous @. 3.) Fixed a few memory leaks.


# 42

by

Loki The Witful

2 days ago


Thanks for the Tailored panel fix, and for the long book on the @, and for actually adding it with the letter matching, even after all your thoughts on how it could get to clunky, I test as much as I can. 🤓


# 43

by

SodaMeow

1 day ago


Just been testing the @name and initially had issues where the @name would disappear after I press the space bar. I also had the issue where I had to use the keyboard arrow → to get to type after @name. But just tested it again now and its fine....strange, but just thought I let you know.


Post 41–43 of 43

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5