Angeldust v2.16

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 21

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next

# 11

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Release is on for tomorrow. Maybe the Mac App Store version will lag behind a little bit, but we'll manage. Expect a bit of downtime around 07.00h / 08.00h UTC on Friday – I'll do my best to roll out the new version as soon as possible. See the social media for a teaser screenshot :-)!

# 12

by

(77401)

6 years ago

¡Great! On Steam too?

# 13

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Yes, on Steam too! I'll be taking the game server and website offline in a few moments and then roll out the client updates. The Mac App Store version might be delayed, but I hope to resolve the last remaining issues with the App Review team soon.

# 14

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

See you all soon then, I was in game a while ago :-)

# 15

by

Firefly

6 years ago

I've updated the server and will start releasing the new clients now. Expect Angeldust v2.16 to be available in a few moments on all platforms except for the Mac App Store (I'll keep you updated).

# 16

by

Firefly

6 years ago

I just ran into a small dismounting bug; I'll roll out a server update to fix this as soon as possible – stay tuned.

# 17

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Problem solved. Enjoy the horses :D!

# 18

by

SniperNinja21

6 years ago

Finally I can ride the horse since I murder them xD

# 19

by

Firefly

6 years ago

So, we had a cool live stream today with lots of old and new people joining in, showing off their mounts and just allround craziness. Unfortunately YouTube seems to have lost its recording of the stream; hopefully it will be available sometime soon.

# 20

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

Good game all! Great updates too. Hope to hunt again with everyone in the next stream.

Post 11–20 of 21

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next