Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Feature Suggestions

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

MaxxPower

6 years ago

Some suggestions that I hope are implemented are: Trap furnitures(deals damage to players) eg. acid, lava, spike blocks PvP permit(a permit that permits players to gain the option to assign pvp zones to their claimed land) Magical water blocks(will not spill over onto other blocks "Its a magical water block why doesn't it spread around like normal water because its MAGICAL") Glass table + Glass chair(one of the combination of furniture that I would like) Tree's as furniture(There are many times I would like to move a tree to a better position but am unable to) "For not im using the work around of building my own tree but it doesn't scenic wise to the trees that naturally populate the world"

# 2

by

Hummm

6 years ago

... or at least a way to re-plant trees ... those tree hating mammoths are destroying our precious trees

# 3

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Suggestions duly noted. I'm planning for most of them to be added in future updates. Planting trees is something that many players would like to have and is inching ever closer.

# 4

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

The #1 thing I'd like to see, and I've heard many people talk about it, and that's wishing there was PvP game play, which includes joining clans, guilds, or gangs, and having the ability to wage war or duels with other players. I believe, such an addition to the game would probably add excitement and adrenaline, overnight. This may not be the direction you (Firefly) would want the game to go.

# 5

by

zaljo151718

6 years ago

firefly can we plz get a way to collect water blocks i really would like t o make some fountains

Post 1–5 of 5