a trading system

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

zaljo151718

6 years ago

a trading system woud be nice like make another way to get blocks besides gold like rhino horns or something or bird beaks would make the game more interesting if you could trade stuff you could pick up from creatures for furniture and blocks cause farming gold gets super boring

# 2

by

Hummm

6 years ago

If you find farming gold boring, you're doing it wrong. It's quite exhilarating fighting 3 scorpions, simultaneously, and then to get a couple Terror bird adds.

# 3

by

zaljo151718

6 years ago

um i play from when i get up till i sleep its gotten pretty boring i'ver been useing explosives to try to defeat my bordom

# 4

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Sorry, this is NOT boring: http://imgur.com/a/ek9Xa

# 5

by

Byakko22

6 years ago

Hmmm i dont think a trading system would be useful since its easy to get coins

# 6

by

ICE-MAN

6 years ago

Thats a great idea... Farming gold is extremely boring.. 3 scorpions at the same time isn't thrilling :( the game is very easy and not challenging at all.. Not even the hydra or cluster bunny is a challenge..

# 7

by

Hummm

6 years ago

for the record, that was 9 scorpions :P

# 8

by

Hummm

6 years ago

From the beginning, AD has always been about "discovery" ... It's a GIANT world with lots of amazing areas and creatures... get out there and explore it!

# 9

by

Liutenant joseph

6 years ago

Well to be honest a trade system is very hard for the developers and if this should be implemented (personally i favor this) it should come out when the rpg theme comes to play

# 10

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Trading won't make it to the game anytime soon as most motivated players will easily get all the stuff they need and there's only so much to buy and use in the game. We'd first need unique/randomized items à la Diablo to make trading worthwhile I guess. BTW: Joseph, nice house bro!

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next