new hero idea ?

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 23

1 2 3 » Next

OP

by

khatab

7 years ago

a hero can hide and have poison weapon and he have traps (league of legends = teemo)

# 2

by

Captain_viktor

7 years ago

What about a gunslinger

# 3

by

Captain_viktor

7 years ago

What about a gunslinger

# 4

by

Shadelidoo

7 years ago

Well, i would rather change a little bit current heroes, cause only one that has normal suvivability is Sorceress, Builder or Fighter cant do solo 80+ level areas.

# 5

by

Shadelidoo

7 years ago

But if you really want new hero what about some summoner, like summoning a little imps, golems or something like that, maybe some class that can stun enemyes (it could be usefull against shooting ones).

# 6

by

Xanthon

7 years ago

Should have a hero that is more of something like a ghost that can turn invisible, or can raise other ghosts that can help it fight.

# 7

by

Panda_Express_

7 years ago

Maybe a Sombra-Like person. Or maybe a Symmetra person. Someone who can have access to all areas they have unlocked and can teleport friends from place to place. With the Sombra-Like person they can invis themselves, and throw beacons to mark a spot they can teleport to.

# 8

by

Xanthon

7 years ago

they already have something that lets you teleport to a saved place in the world

# 9

by

Panda_Express_

7 years ago

I know that, but I'm saying when you teleport if you want to you can teleport all your friends as well.

# 10

by

GhostR cat

7 years ago

A gunslinger would be good cause we don't have any GOOD range hero like trying to shoot something that is like a bird or a frog is so hard as an scout from far away .

Post 1–10 of 23

1 2 3 » Next