Ideas For The Game!

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 14

1 2 » Next

OP

by

CryptoNeight

7 years ago

Hey, Whats up Guys. I Have been going around in this Amazing world with friends and Perhaps you could be one too. This Post is for Everyone to Add to it what you would want to see in the game, Just Comment below your Ideas and maybe they will be heard. What I would Like to See. - Different Design of Sprites / Creatures / Enemies (I don't know how to name them) - The Healing Staff for Sorceress shouldn't Heal said Enemies. - A Group System

# 2

by

Shoktop

7 years ago

I have a couple of ideas; -Some sort of player run Guild/Faction, Guild owner could generate a flag, maybe even pay for a custom image upload(Covering the cost of censorship checking of image, due to this being a manual process), members gain the ability to build their own guild flag for free upon joining. -Some sort of character leveling system to help players get more of a sense of progression or growth.

# 3

by

Firefly

7 years ago

The sorceress staff not healing enemies would make it pretty OP. At least, that's what I found while testing. It's way too easy to just spam the button and have everyone be invulnerable forever.

# 4

by

Omniboxus

7 years ago

What if you make a cool down for the healstaff? Like 2sec bursts? That way our can still die, but enough for a chance to live

# 5

by

Vasornamentale

7 years ago

Nah, healstaff is balanced; but the Guild Flag is a good idea in my opinion

# 6

by

moruera

7 years ago

my idea would be: a small campfire in 2D like the 4 heroes so it would be easy to program it for the dev http://i.imgur.com/nOZyiTD.gif you could only place 1 at a time (timer like the trap of the scout) and it would glow like a lantern but in yellow orange so it would be very nice to build a shelter when you have to spend the night out in the wilderness (hunter role playing) and to switch it on and off with a sword/hammer hit or a magic spell/arrow shot the opposite idea of the campfire would be that it replace what treasures give (when standing near it for some minutes resting) and instead the treasures surprises us with a certain amount of gold depends which level you are at the moment.

# 7

by

moruera

7 years ago

which *area level

# 8

by

Mauto

7 years ago

Two small things that would be cool to see implemented: -- A display of the owner's name on their respective houses in the village. Having it popup on mouse-over would be great, similar to how claimed plots display that information now. I see some really nice homes and other interesting ideas I'm curious about, so it would be great to be able to look up the person that owns it and/or recognize them out in the game world. This may already be a feature I haven't figured out yet, or there's some potential for abuse I haven't considered, but from the standpoint of a friendly passerby, it would be pretty neat :) -- The ability to flag whether you are online/offline or, specifically, if you would like friends to be able to teleport to your location or not. Most of the time it's great to have company, but there are some occasions where it would be nice to go it solo, if only for a brief amount of time. I know Firefly is working hard on so many different things every day, and I am beyond appreciative of the effort he and the player community have put into the game. It has been an excellent experience so far, and I look forward to following along as it grows further. I only have the most basic understanding of the kind of work that goes into making a game of this nature, so I hope my requests aren't taken as being too demanding or unfeasible. Keep up the good work! :D

# 9

by

JennyRB

7 years ago

To put a text guide book in-game for things that players do not know about (and point it out in the beginning tutorial). That way if other players want to know something that they do not know of (like how to add a friend, how to go to higher levels, etcetera ...) they can look it up in there own guide book.

# 10

by

Mauto

7 years ago

JennyRB: As I understand it, since the game is still a pre-release title that is subject to continual change, writing a guide or tutorial isn't really an option at this point. I agree it would certainly be nice to have handy, and I can only imagine it's something that will receive attention as more and more of the game's elements are locked into place. As of right now, the best guide is asking other players here on the forums, using the in-game chat, or following Firefly's daily live stream on his Youtube channel where he walks through many of the features, locations, all that cool stuff. :) Maybe when it does come time, you could even help write it :D

Post 1–10 of 14

1 2 » Next