Lvl glitch?

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Arctictrix

7 years ago

Even in level 512 areas I only find lvl 1 and 2 enemies, I watched a livestream from yesterday with a bunch of players and firefly and there's a horse just outside of town that's lvl 31... where are the stronger enemies and how do I get my character stronger?

# 2

by

Apollo

7 years ago

I think it Only in group of people enemies level are higher. if 1 or 2 people you get level 1 to 3 enemies

# 3

by

Midori

7 years ago

what apollo said,also level cap is 31 atm you need 30 people for that .

# 4

by

Arctictrix

7 years ago

Is there any way to get stronger currently? wizards feel op they have heal, ranged dmg, heal off of gold, have gold magnet,can block projectiles, etc. meanwhile warriors are super underpowered feeling, they seemingly have the same hp as mage or ranger but have to get close to enemies, have really low dmg, they seemingly move just as slow as other classes, and they have terrible healing capabilities even with the light sword.

# 5

by

DatScout

7 years ago

just kill things :P if you find yourself on players you can see your level

# 6

by

Arctictrix

7 years ago

so there's a lvling system?

# 7

by

Midori

7 years ago

No there is no level,stop spreading false information. What you see as 'level' is average level of monsters that you've killed or something like that So you go with firefly and kill 1 monster level 31 then you go solo and kill different monster of level 1 level will be 16 It does not provide any stat bonuses

# 8

by

Oyaa

7 years ago

No there isn't a lvling system. Game isn't really ment to be played solo Arctictrix, so group up with other players, more fun, more challenges coz of higher lvl mobs, and easier kinda.

# 9

by

Oyaa

7 years ago

Midori, nobody was "spreading" false information about character level.

# 10

by

Skrew

7 years ago

I think he meant in the players menu you can see where you're ranked according to number of creatures discovered, gold accumulated, areas found etc. That type of thing

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next