Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Touch?

in English in Forums

Post 1–7 of 7

OP

by

TRASHBOAT

7 years ago

I have noticed the game has touch controls? Is there a way to enable touch on steam? Or do I need a windows version for that? I only ask because I play on a Surface and always have to go find a keyboard and mouse!

# 2

by

Midori

7 years ago

That is good question.I think you would need emulator and use tablet version for that. You can check ini files maybe there is 0[deactivate] 1[activate] in it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfH3erWacsQ&ab_channel=AiyanaSevenX

# 3

by

Skrew

7 years ago

You can find it in the android store if you want to play on a phone. I personally find playing on a touchscreen phone easier than laptop (building is easier on computer though)

# 4

by

TRASHBOAT

7 years ago

Ah, I see. I have used Bluestacks before but it didnt run that well. And that was just to play lowly apps. Thanks though, guys!

# 5

by

Skrew

7 years ago

I play via steam on computer it's easier that way. I think that's how most people play it.

# 6

by

Skrew

7 years ago

For an early access game they've made it really accessible in my opinion and quite often a mobile version of a game is a lesser version of it but angeldust seems to be virtually the same no matter how you play.

# 7

by

TRASHBOAT

7 years ago

It works perfectly for me I just wanted to know if I could be lazy and not use mouse and keyboard, lol.

Post 1–7 of 7