Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Building Suggestion

in English in Forums

Post 1–9 of 9

OP

by

Sinecat

7 years ago

I'm not sure if this is going to be implemented at a later date, but I think adding more blocks would be good. -Water block, to make a moat, or build a house boat, etc, etc. -Curved blocks, to make circle towers. -Smaller blocks! Instead of the normal sized block, you would have one that's an 8th of the size! I drew up a diagram to help explain. The normal sized block is sliced three times and the grey block is what would be left over to make smaller items with. Like chairs. http://imgur.com/a/lI8zd -Color Tinting. Not sure if this is available or not, but instead of buying a new material, you could actually just tint the color of the material you're using. There's someone out there who wants neon green bricks. -Musical Blocks! This could be something that you would find in the world, or maybe a purchasing perk, if the game ever gets monetized. These are just some ideas.

# 2

by

Rabotik

7 years ago

Good ideas. Not sure how feasible/ needed there are though. But feel free to share any ideas :-) - Water: The entire 'floor' of the world is water. So if you dig deep enough you will always find water (for a moat or to build a boat in) - Smaller blocks: That would increase to amount of potential blocks in the world and thus slow down the game. The game already has flat blocks and pillar blocks. I have seen people use them creatively to create all kinds of furniture. - Color tinting and Musical blocks sound interesting.

# 3

by

Midori

7 years ago

What would be nice is stacking of current slab blocks... it is how we would build beds and chairs....currently all chairs except bar chair looks HUUUUge

# 4

by

AllFine

7 years ago

I want a highway blocks wich encrease move speed, railway with transport and jump blocks.

# 5

by

DatScout

7 years ago

you should be able to place slabs on the side of blocks too so you could make decorations on the side of buildings or have a thin wall

# 6

by

Bucky

7 years ago

slippery blocks, speedy blocks, slowy blocks. All could serve a great purpose!!!

# 7

by

DatScout

7 years ago

bouncy blocks would be cool too

# 8

by

Bucky

7 years ago

yes, bouncy yes

# 9

by

DatScout

7 years ago

i just had an idea scaffolding blocks basically you place them together and when you are finished you break one block and they all break together.

Post 1–9 of 9