Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

I am exhausted

in English in Forums

Post 1–9 of 9

OP

by

Aeth

7 years ago

I haven't slept at all yet been running south of 512 for about 12+ hours. When 512 was reached I thought we pretty much reached the distance. I had no idea.. that it was only the beginning lol. So yeah I realized hours ago that it seemed virtually endless or maybe I just hadn't gone far enough, 12 more hours? kek. I'd probably pass out or worse if I do though, gonna try and sleep before I miss tomorrows stream. I was able to take 220+ screenshots of amazing untouched landscapes and a spot to claim so I think the sleep deprivation was worth it :D p.s. sleep is important and breaks so dont do what i just did Good night and I hope to make tomorrows stream!

# 2

by

KTBFFH

7 years ago

Insane. Kindly share you journey or screenshots.

# 3

by

insamniac

7 years ago

I teleported to you and was confused that North/South = inland/homewards. I thought the village was a long rectangle running north/south with the option to exit east or west. That's how my village looks anyway. Not that I've explored much of it... So I ran east all the way to 512... and am continuing east. So do some people start out in a village that's a rectangle running east/west with the exits being to the north and south? I really need a map!

# 4

by

Aeth

7 years ago

I'm fairly certain there are only west and east exits from the village, but then again I've never been to the edge of the north or south village if there even is one, but I expect the edges to meet at some point so you'll be back in the same spot after something short of an eternity. I could be wrong so don't take my word for it :D

# 5

by

gfl sansation

7 years ago

ive gone completely east and north before but it never ended. i did find lots of animals aswell as areas tho

# 6

by

darthhegvader

7 years ago

3 days that madness of fun.. but hope u enjoy it.. me 1 1/2 day gaming is mad already i think... nvmd have fun enjoy the hunt creatures

# 7

by

Aeth

7 years ago

Update! Guess I didn't run long enough last night, I actually found what appears to be the end point or rather the edge of the southern loop. All the way south 512, guess you could call this the "south pole"

# 8

by

warrble

7 years ago

nice ive gone north for ages at 512 but never reached the end

# 9

by

darthhegvader

7 years ago

u should sleep... to much gold for wat anyway aeth lmao ggwp u are farm gold digger hunter all monster.. folow.. space is green...

Post 1–9 of 9