Angeldust End Town Spotlight

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Midori

7 years ago

I've found inspiration in my fellow forum member called Solvage but I did not want just to copy his amazing video...I wanted to get It higher and here is perfect result: Shot at 800FPS Ultra HD 10000x10000resolution High quality losless audio track Professional editing in big budget hollywood software https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmfaLfsW-YA&ab_channel=GOD It is probably the highest quality video you ever seen but because of this amazing audio It is also best thing you will ever experience. Enjoy! And if you need some pro-tips how to reach such perfection do not be scared to ask!I love to help people who wanna improve to be someday as good as me. About the town in spotlight:Town is called just END because 512 is level cap at the moment. It was build by first group that reached 512,then griefed by ***** and ***** and then ***** and after that also *****,******,*********,******,*******,*********,*********,********,******,*********,******* griefed some parts Now It looks kinda post-apocalyptic

# 2

by

SolvageAD

7 years ago

@Midori Hello Midori. I've recently watched your "Angeldust End Town Spotlight" and saw the beauty and perfection of your recording skills and had a question. My question is, will I ever reach the dank amount of perfection that you have achieved?

# 3

by

Midori

7 years ago

Well to be brutally honest with you...it is highly unlikely.It does not mean that you can not improve to get at least close.But as you can clearly see I do not have just epic editing skills but also high end system capable of rendering at this level without single graphical flaw. I will help you to git gud on our officially semiofficial discord server. https://discord.gg/sHEkRvs

# 4

by

felipecampelo4

7 years ago

Type your message here.

# 5

by

Midori

7 years ago

Type your Thank you for your uplifting words felipecampelo4. It really gave me energy to keep my quality at top instead of going for quantity like other youtubers do for profit. message here.

# 6

by

P3IP

7 years ago

well done senpai!

# 7

by

HardWorker

7 years ago

Hi Midori, i've got an idea, it's the mixing of two songs to saticfy my curiusity. It's the beat from the enminem song The real slim shady! And the voice from the song End of days with vinnie paxz, in my mind they sync so nice together i really want to hear it! It should be called Eminend of days. And maybe switch out some words with "Moms Spaghetti" from another of Eminems song x) "It's like we all know what going on but no ones saying sht what happened to Moms spaghetti!?"

# 8

by

Midori

7 years ago

Hi It is so easy that you can make it yourself with 0 experience. Just install Audacity and paste both songs, then play with filters and cut out pieces you do not want/paste what you want

# 9

by

Acer

7 years ago

11/10 IGN

# 10

by

Zeviz

7 years ago

It's sad really, now even the castle is griefed and the town is worse. But still it was really nice reaching end level with you guys, really fun experience. Btw quality HD video right there, recording goals.

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next