Demolish land

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 18

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Midori

7 years ago

We can do that with little house...would be nice to have this option with our claims. I claimed ruined building by mistake next to firefly house because I did not know It does claim instantly without me adjusting place or confirming.

# 2

by

Firefly

7 years ago

It doesn't claim instantly. You buy it from the shop, move to the area you want (see the big blue wireframe) and then claim. But we'll clean up the mistakes soon.

# 3

by

Midori

7 years ago

Yeah I did not see big wireframe because there was none on my screen... it does not show it in every angle + it snaps in fixed positions . Now I know how it works after 3 claims kek.

# 4

by

Midori

7 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/K4NFfmw.jpg This is great example,if there is tree,wall or you are looking more to the ground there is no chance to see the grid.

# 5

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Yeah, that's because there's a HUGE wall of blocks around you. The wireframe is visible on natural landscapes though. In the future, you will need to claim first and then build, so the problem is only here in this version.

# 6

by

All_Oka

7 years ago

firefly i am so so sorry for talking here but please help me i can't sign in there is a glitch happened when i sign out and i can't get back when i tried to find why i signed in with my brother's account i found myself just standing there doing nothing if u can kick me from the game but not ban me i will be thankful and i am so sorry for talking btw i am All_Oka i was trying to find u i am sorry again for talking here

# 7

by

All_Oka

7 years ago

firefly i am so so sorry for talking here but please help me i can't sign in there is a glitch happened when i sign out and i can't get back when i tried to find why i signed in with my brother's account i found myself just standing there doing nothing if u can kick me from the game but not ban me i will be thankful and i am so sorry for talking btw i am All_Oka i was trying to find u i am sorry again for talking here

# 8

by

All_Oka

7 years ago

# 9

by

Midori

7 years ago

Yeah HUGE wall . This patch is GREAT I will cooperate with others BIGLY now that we will not grief each other for no reason. Here is similiar screenshot from pretty open space,this time you can spot there is something but hardly. https://i.imgur.com/vHqQrDc.jpg Anyway It was little confusing only for first claim. So It does not really matter. Good job with patch! Love It and random teleport works too.

# 10

by

All_Oka

7 years ago

see another glitch i just post 1 time

Post 1–10 of 18

1 2 » Next