Reporting Moracle-

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Oxygenated

7 years ago

Hi, I'm reporting Moracle- for griefing my stuff and placing random blocks. Mechalien and Ironic are my witnesses. http://prntscr.com/dgnp4n Cheers, Oxygen

# 2

by

Ironic

7 years ago

Yeah we both saw it

# 3

by

Clare

7 years ago

In my opinion you shouldn't post griefing reports here. Send an e-mail to support@angeldu.st regarding your issue. Besides that, you're only posting 1 screen cap of him building a pillar, for all we know you could be taking this out of context and he could've just been building up to make a sky base and you're only posting a screen cap that makes him look like he is griefing simply because you want to troll by slandering him as a griefer. I'm not saying you're all liars but we can't just take a random person's word for it when they say call someone out as a griefer.

# 4

by

Skrew

7 years ago

Agreed. Claim the land if you don't want people doing this otherwise be aware it may happen. The game is becoming safer for builders but it'll take time

# 5

by

DatScout

7 years ago

also for all we know he is just standing on it and someone else built it.

# 6

by

DADDY_

7 years ago

Report this player (With evidence) to support@angeldu.st and simply get 8k gold and claim the land if you don't want greifers, It's simple as that.

# 7

by

Acer

7 years ago

Zzzzz.... pot calling the kettle black....

# 8

by

darthhegvader

7 years ago

actualy i got a lot of friendlist was griefing.. but WE are friends.. in game.. not in steam so i not report or anything even some bad jokes.. like midori did but i not report it just have fun.. even u oxy i remeber u was destroy 1 of my friend vilage (to many players did).. so don't cry just claim it first... except u want create together.. ask someone to claim 2 land near each other then can claim 1-1 each.... so u can build friendship on building and helpin... i did it was ask some player to build i let them build then claim it.. and i said i will claim it.. make cross(but upside down by midori, helped by obi, then omg i forgot who help that small village) now i claim it.. then i enjoy it.. even it not my creation XD best ask build ever from some creative player.. i just wonder midori never chat with me again lol.. idk wat happen.. and it fine many other players we can meet

# 9

by

darthhegvader

7 years ago

if u want to see that small vilagge... tele to my house then search cross upside down in sky (midori make) then enjoy.. there is no any single creation of mine.. thx for people who make it ( just very small village close to my house).. Hi all don;t forget farming sharing money too to new players.. don;t be so greedy like.... i don;t wana tell the nick name... nvmr XD goodluck have fun enjoy the game hunting / build your creativity

# 10

by

Jlaw

7 years ago

Thank you darth, being able to understand what you typed above gave me a strange feeling of accomplishment.

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next