Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

No streaming today from Firefly, because of the flu

in English in Forums

Post 1–7 of 7

OP

by

Frantun

7 years ago

Here's a few snippets from the Angeldust Live! youtube chat, over at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL9LCyhu8c4 ~ Angeldust Live! Angeldust Live! Hey everyone! Angeldust Live! Angeldust Live! I won't be streaming today (Tuesday) because the flu really has taken hold and I'm tired. Angeldust Live! Angeldust Live! I'll do my best to be back tomorrow at the regular time (17.00h UTC). Angeldust Live! Angeldust Live! Really sorry that I can't make it today! Angeldust Live! Angeldust Live! Hey all! I won't be streaming today (Tuesday) because the flu really has taken hold. I'll do my best to be back tomorrow at 17.00h UTC. Really sorry! ~

# 2

by

Skrew

7 years ago

He's done well with the game so far and is obviously working hard. Hope he gets well soon

# 3

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Sorry all, but today (Thursday, December 15th) I won't be streaming. The flu has drained all my energy early in the day and I feel like crashing into bed. Sorry for the spotty broadcast schedule this week, but I'm still mostly human so these things happen sometimes. I'll do my best to be back streaming tomorrow!

# 4

by

Apollo

7 years ago

I hope you get well soon firefly.

# 5

by

space is green

7 years ago

I find it very strange that Firefly and Keemstar both have the flu at the exact same time... Maybe they are one and the same! The only way Firefly can disprove this theory is by showing us a picture with both him and Keemstar in it.

# 6

by

Spectrum

7 years ago

If i get 50 mil subs on youtube i will send nudes to keemstar '-'

# 7

by

Athenaaaaaa

7 years ago

Firefly is just mostly human. Wait what

Post 1–7 of 7