Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Question on Landscaping...

in English in Forums

Post 1–7 of 7

OP

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

As much as I like the gel-like, purple, question-mark shaped plant that is in the game, there are times when it gets in the way of my landscaping. Can you make it possible to cut them down in the next upgrade? Thank you!

# 2

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

I'm sorry... the plant looks like an Exclamation Mark, or Point.

# 3

by

Firefly

6 years ago

There's been a few requests for this and I've been planning to implement this in the future. Hold on a bit more and some day soon you'll be able to get rid of the purple pods and red crystals :)

# 4

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

It's a good idea. The other thing is; I'm building on a mountain and there's a path going up and I want it to look natural so I've just leveled the rock off a bit so that it makes a wider walkway. Without fail there's always one or two of the tiles where the little pebbles sit atop the rock, right in the middle of the walkway.

# 5

by

SecretNightmare

6 years ago

But they are awesome, don't remove them. Please!

# 6

by

space is green

6 years ago

@Gerberd: Just replace the few blocks that have the pebble decorations with gravel blocks. Gravel doesn't have the decorations.

# 7

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

I do change things around a bit. The plants can obstruct view sometimes; but like you say space I just change the tile to something else... I can deal with the plants and I nobody wants them removed all together; but those two rocks get to me. Why can't I just pick them up and toss them off into the field? Lol. The root system of those plants might be deep, I might need the sword or the axe to cut them. Those rocks could be pushed aside with my foot.

Post 1–7 of 7