The Game Is A Liar.

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next

OP

by

El_Destroyer

7 years ago

So..When you see people's accounts. It says they have A LOT of gold For example: me,you see that i have 222K Which,CLEARLY is a lie.. Like how the heck would i get that much?! Anyways...FireFly..Would you PLEASE fix that glitch??? Because it says that i am in the top 100 which isnt true... ~Thank you.

# 2

by

Athenaaaaaa

7 years ago

? You sure you counted all the blocks you bought, all the claims and house height you got?

# 3

by

Athenaaaaaa

7 years ago

And it shows the TOTAL amount of gold you have got since the start of your game, not the current gold you hold, you know that right?

# 4

by

ImmortalTurk

7 years ago

Angeldust nice game

# 5

by

DatScout

7 years ago

what athena said its the total amount of gold you have had idiot :D

# 6

by

CAPTWINDOWShobos

7 years ago

MESSAGE TO THE OP: I will take any extra gold you don't feel you deserve ;p

# 7

by

El_Destroyer

7 years ago

@DatScout Stop being rude and calling me an idiot... @CAPTWINDOWShobos I am not giving you ANYTHING @Athenaaaaaa Thanks for the tip! I really appreciate it!

# 8

by

Foerster

7 years ago

el destroyer you need a psychologist, this is not the first time i've seen you asking questions that you already know the answer

# 9

by

DatScout

7 years ago

how was that rude i put a smiley face :)

# 10

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Even though I disagree with the tone of the topic title and some of the subsequent posts I can understand the confusion. Fixing this is on my radar. You'll be kind of surprised when I roll out the fix.

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next