Angeldust v2.8

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

7 years ago

After a long time of waiting, Angeldust v2.8 has just been approved for all platforms and I'll be rolling out the update in a few minutes. The game server and website will be very temporarily down while I upgrade all code. Stay tuned for the latest news on the update here. Also a heads-up: you will need v2.8 to be able to play because of major changes in the game's networking code.

# 2

by

Firefly

7 years ago

The upgraded game server and website are now live. Client versions for all platforms are rolling out as we speak. Coins for house height and land claims have been refunded because of the new, lower prices. Let me know if you run into any troubles! Use the new and updates 'friends' page on the website to choose which of your friends may build on your claimed lands.

# 3

by

Mechalien

7 years ago

Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice :v

# 4

by

Firefly

7 years ago

BTW: there might be minor lag in the upcoming hours because of scheduled backups. It shouldn't affect game server performance too much, but it might cause a short lag spike sporadically.

# 5

by

Mauto

7 years ago

Thank you so very much, Firefly. You and your game continue to rule :) I have been in surgical recovery for some time now, and had I not run into your game at just the right time, I may very well have gone completely stir crazy. Keep up the good work! Elsker <3

# 7

by

Zoltar32

7 years ago

ah there was an update, that explains the green arrow on top of the screen i also noticed a power gauge on the right of the screen, what does it means?

# 8

by

Zoltar32

7 years ago

the power gauge maybe the sprinting cooldown? maybe it was there before and i didn't notice, idk. also, the world world seems "claim to build" now, how are you supposed to discover new blocks? (i used to dig random blocks in every biome while traveling, now it doesn't seem possible?)

# 9

by

Frantun

7 years ago

keep digging random blocks even though the update doesn't let you build -- the mechanic to discover blocks still works the same way as before I think... it won't actually remove real blocks from the landscape now. this is what I been hearing from the several of the developer daily livestreams the last month or so at least !

# 10

by

Zoltar32

7 years ago

Oh I see, thank you Frantun. i haven't found a new biome/new blocks since the update so i wondered what would happen in this case.

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next