Bird Hitboxs need changing

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Khysarth

7 years ago

If you guys haven't noticed mostly the birds other creatures also have terrible hitboxes when they are running making them so hard to hit until they stop moving. It's the same for horses but they are not as bad as the birds, when they are running away. I just wanted them to be easier to hit because they take forever to kill making them better off to ignore in general and go for other creatures. And I also find my projectiles as Ranger against running targets don't seem to register and hit, they end up going through the creature.

# 2

by

AdrianDaGod

7 years ago

Same problem when i started, you'll get used to it. The easiest way to kill those type of creatures are by using long range attackers like the sorcerer/mage but scouts a preferably better if i do say so myself.

# 3

by

AdrianDaGod

7 years ago

ambush would work

# 4

by

Khysarth

7 years ago

Bump

# 5

by

Midori

7 years ago

If you want 100% hit-ratio just wait for bird to land on the ground, what can take anywhere from 60 to 60million seconds.

# 6

by

moruera

7 years ago

sry but your aim is justmbad thats all only some more practice would help x'D

# 7

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Seventy percent of the time I hit the birds all the time. You just need to shoot them while they are floating downwards; their movement speed is a bit lower then. Also – lead your shots. Don't fire at the bird, fire where it's going to be. I can hit birds no problem – come watch the live stream some time. Birds are challenging. Angeldust is not just W+M1 :)

# 8

by

Athenaaaaaa

7 years ago

tips and tricks : git gud

# 9

by

Panic

7 years ago

nah, you just haven't played enough fps games.

# 10

by

dumz

7 years ago

firefly that doesnt make sense you mean you hit them 70% if the time XD

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next