Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Kights probelms (solutions)

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

Ironic

7 years ago

In my opinion the knight is a great class for sure but the knight is one of the classes that has the most flaws out of the other 3 current classes. To begin the knight has alot of trouble with flying troops considering the fact that the knight has has swords it's true that he is suppose to struggle with that but there are plenty of flying troops in the wild and solo players or just new players in general will try to fight these troops and die multiple times the lack of reach. Another flaw is that the knight is in general terrible by itself.If the knight doesn't have a sorceress to heal it it's pretty useless even with the huge amount of health he has. Some solutions to the flying problem it the get the knight some sort of boot item that could be bought at the store and when you have it in your inventory slots it will give you a good jump boost.As to fix the healing problem maybe make potions in general for example healing potions that cost 10-100 coins each this will also benefit other Hero's like the scout who has no self heal. Anyways that's all I have to say so peace I guess.

# 2

by

Ironic

7 years ago

Sorry about all the spelling mistakes and repeated words no didn't really reread.

# 3

by

Midori

7 years ago

"In my opinion the knight is a great class" Stopped reading right there.

# 4

by

Athenaaaaaa

7 years ago

Relog to get the free heal bundle Kappa

# 5

by

Athenaaaaaa

7 years ago

But yeah, nimboss is a pain to knight

Post 1–5 of 5