Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Question for Firefly (About the 24-carat Cluster)

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 10

OP

by

Masterlinx

6 years ago

Is there some requirement that i have to fill in order to find it? Some easy spot to search? Spawn locations? Or its about pure luck (i mean, random)? Can you give any tips? I've been wandering through Cotton Greenwood for 2 entire days and still not found the creature. (Sorry for any grammar mistakes. Not a native english speaker here.)

# 2

by

space is green

6 years ago

They spawn in the same areas as the regular cluster bunny only with a much lower spawn rate. Keep wandering through the Cotton Greenwood and you'll find one eventually. :P

# 3

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

I saw one forever ago and I didn't know what it was and I didn't want to fight a bunny. I ran and I haven't seen one since.

# 4

by

Firefly

6 years ago

I'm with these ^^ guys :D

# 5

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

Let's not forget that it is almost as rare as the legendary Bug or The Gold Bug :p

# 7

by

Hummm

6 years ago

24-carrot cluster is NOT as rare as Goldbug... by a long shot.

# 8

by

Hummm

6 years ago

One other thing to keep in mind: The rarest creatures are normally found above level 400. I don't know if that's hard coded into the server or not. And I suspect a vague answer is all you'll get out of Firefly... He is a man of many secrets :)

# 9

by

Fierro

6 years ago

I think level doesn't matter. It's random. It will appear on any zone where normal creature spawn. I found the Golden Clusterbunny (24-carat Cluster) on Cottom Greenwood at Level 70. But I found it only once almost a year ago. Three was spotted at the time. One despawn by accident. And two was killed. I recommend annunce on forum when a rare creature is found and wait 30 or 60 minutes, so others can join to the hunt. But it's true that a Goldbug it's the hardest. Because it's very hard to spot. It's tiny... and it's rare! So a Golden Clusterbunny it's very easy to spot in contrast, but it's rare too. https://angeldu.st/en/forums/topics/903/ALERT+Golden+Clusterbunny+and+Golden+Bunny+FOUND https://imgur.com/a/Ik4BT

# 10

by

Fierro

6 years ago

An advice for hunters: always look back! Sometimes creatures spawns where you are no looking. So, always look around or you can miss it. A flying sorceress can be a big help with this.

Post 1–10 of 10