Android game controllers

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 24

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next

# 11

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

Upon reflection here, I may have been hasty with my reply. How long are we talking Frank? If it's a month or two then no bother; if it's gonna be 3 or more months then maybe you could hotfix... You know what I'm saying.

# 12

by

Firefly

5 years ago

I'm leaning towards the hotfix plan to get game controller support in the hands of all players early. That way I can tweak and polish it for when the real update comes around. Stay tuned!

# 13

by

Firefly

5 years ago

I've been working out the last remaining issues; hopefully I can release this update tomorrow. It'll be called Angeldust v2.22.1 for Android.

# 14

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

Https://angeldu.st/en/players/CAPTWINDOWShobos Says that he can wait. If your leaning towards a hotfix, then I think you should do it for him.

# 15

by

Firefly

5 years ago

I've just pushed the update to the Google Play Store and on Itch.io. Even though I've only got one Bluetooth game controller to test with, I'm pretty sure it should work decently with most devices. Let's wait for testing reports to roll in.

# 16

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Evidence of Angeldust working on at least one Android phone combined with one game controller: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvK-rmmqnk8 :D

# 17

by

Hummm

5 years ago

that link is not working for me... But Capt reports working for him

# 18

by

CAPTWINDOWShobos

5 years ago

So I have tested on my Fire10 tablet (modified to have Google play on it) works like a dream side loaded AD onto my fire tv but seems my fire tv hates the cheap controller I own will have to get fire tv controller and test but I'm fairly certain it will work because other controller seems to work good until the Fire tv stops recognizing the controller I also have an old android tv box I'll get out and test when I return from my working vacation in few weeks this could really skyrocket this game having a first person game that actually works on these ever more popular android tv devices

# 19

by

Firefly

5 years ago

@Hummm: the video might be set to private until the stream starts. Maybe that's why I can view it myself, but others can't. All this social media stuff is making me nervous :) @CAPT: I'll need a bit of time to parse all that, but eventually I'll make my way through :D

# 20

by

CAPTWINDOWShobos

5 years ago

Okay using controller wired into usb port on 2ndgen fire tv box and it's amazing

Post 11–20 of 24

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next