Russian translation

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 71

1 2 36 7 8 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Anyone who wants to help translate Angeldust into the Russian language, please post here. You will need a decent grasp of both the English and Russian language and it will take a bit of work as there's quite some text to translate. Post a bit of info here: maybe you did some previous translations and let me know if you have lots or little time available. I can't promise perfect support in the game yet, but I promise to do my best for you all.

# 2

by

Koooool

7 years ago

I would like to help but I think that I do not accept

# 3

by

Koooool

7 years ago

and so I know good English

# 4

by

Koooool

7 years ago

I know well English*

# 5

by

Noddrog

7 years ago

Well,i still can help but have some problems with sending messages on your email,so i tried to write private messages here,on site,but not sure you got they :p

# 6

by

Koooool

7 years ago

Type your message here.

# 7

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Noddrog – your messages came through perfectly. Koooool – you can always help test and proofread translations so you don't need to be super at English.

# 8

by

p400ooL

7 years ago

it is possible to use a translator?

# 9

by

Noddrog

7 years ago

lol,everybody can use translator to translate text,but only human-translator can translate text without mistakes

# 10

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

Google translate isn't perfect but it appears it's what we're stuck with for the time being. For forum posts atleast it allows us to understand each other. I imagine he wants to translate more text than just our postings here; if he publishes a game gide or something such as that he would like it to be translated properly. He wants to be able to say things and be assured that everyone understands. When new features come out it's difficult explaining them because of language barriers. If he wants to tell us players about new features or upcoming additions and updates to the game and he cannot then he would be unhappy. I would know the information but you wouldn't because of a useless translation. This would be unfair and would likely make him more upset than you would be. It's his game and he wants to be able to speak to all players equally. There are too many Russian players for him not to be able to speak to them. He cares. *** Google перевод не является совершенным, но кажется, что это то, что мы застряли с поры до времени. Для получения сообщений на форуме по крайней мере это позволяет нам понять друг друга. Я полагаю, что он хочет, чтобы перевести больше текста, чем просто наши проводки здесь; если он издает игру Жид или что-то такое, что и он хотел бы, чтобы это было переведено правильно. Он хочет, чтобы иметь возможность говорить вещи, и быть уверенным, что все понимают. Когда новые возможности выйти трудно объяснить их из-за языковых барьеров. Если он хочет сказать нам игроков о новых возможностях или предстоящих дополнений и обновлений к игре, и он не может, то он был бы недоволен. Я знал бы эту информацию, но вы не захотели из-за бесполезного перевода. Это было бы несправедливо и, скорее всего, сделает его более расстроен, чем вы бы. Это его игра, и он хочет, чтобы иметь возможность говорить всем игрокам одинаково. Есть слишком много русских игроков для него, чтобы не быть в состоянии говорить с ними. Ему не все равно.

Post 1–10 of 71

1 2 36 7 8 » Next