Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Player Tab List - Shows Players Online

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

Jogar

5 years ago

Hello, I recently joined and just thought no one was playing any more. So I think having some kinda Tab list for each region players are from. So like for me I'd be under USA with the american flag tab. I want to be able to see who is online which allows us to know who to friend and possibly play together even more. Comment your suggestions and ideas down below based on this topic.

# 2

by

Hummm

5 years ago

The web page(s) already show online status of players, (green text of online players) ... if you're looking looking for the top players, then just click on "Players" at the top, other wise, click on friends in the yellow box in he top right, then page through your friends, the online ones are green. A great time to meet friends is on the Live Stream, ... Every Friday @ 16:00 UTC.

# 3

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Hummm is right; online players have a green-colored name in the player lists. This week's live stream is on Sunday (the 24th), so swing by if you want. There's always a multitude of players who like socializing and playing with others!

# 4

by

Jogar

5 years ago

Alright, also just a heads up its me Stold. Not sure which name you guys remember me by. Stold/Steal/Plosh. I used to hang around a few times on discord and saw the new 3d implemented so I thought I'd hang around a little bit to see the release of that in the future.

# 5

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Hey Stold, of course I remember you! Welcome back. It's been a bit quiet while I prepared everything for the 200th stream, but I'll be picking up the pace again soon. The next Angeldust update will bring PvP.

Post 1–5 of 5