The Justice Skyway...

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 21

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next

# 11

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

The Justice Skyway is 61% done, now... covering about 2750 claims (55 miles). That means, I have 35 miles (1750 claims) to go.

# 12

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Those numbers sound insane!

# 13

by

Hummm

5 years ago

KJ who are you playing as? .. I haven't seen you on all week, but clearly that's not the case

# 14

by

Hummm

5 years ago

to bring some scale to this, the striped road is 4096 claims (my preferred units) (~82 miles using KJ's units) or ~131 km. OTHO, the striped road is being built by many people, not one guy working 20 hours a day!!

# 15

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

Hummm... I've been using a different character (i.e. Town Sheriff) because that way I can have the building permissions of my many other characters that own a piece of the Skyway... and my other players won't be buried by other players that have a lot more gold... I can see them all. Kamikaze Justice has too many "friends" to where that character couldn't get all the permissions without getting rid of a lot of "friends". Using a different builder just made it easier for me to work with my own characters. I hope that makes sense. BTW... I'm far from working 20 hours each day ;) If I were, I'd be done a long time ago. I might be working closer to 5 hours a day... and I take lots of breaks. When I'm done, there will be at least 90 miles of road, which is the equivalent of 4500 claimed lands. I'll be adding 5 more miles later in which I'll be making another entrance/exit ramp to the north of town... but not right away.

# 16

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

Skyway is 72% done w/ 25 miles (1250 claims) to go.

# 17

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

The Skyway is 78% done w/ 20 miles (1000 claims) to go. _____________ [ ] [___Town of___] Justice

# 18

by

Blueshoes

5 years ago

the numbers *mind blown*

# 19

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

The circuit for the Skyway is complete, making it possible to walk from the east side of the town of Justice to the west side of Justice on a 90 mile (4500 claimed lands) trek, although, the construction isn't complete for the last 16 miles (800 claimed lands).

# 20

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

I don't know the exact amount of time, but it will take about 11 hours to take the Skyway from beginning to end, while keeping the "run" key down and staying OFF the conveyors. I'll probably have some more useless trivia in the future.

Post 11–20 of 21

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next